Heating and Air Tune-ups
While most homeowners use their heating and cooling systems just about every day, they don’t often think about just what goes into keeping these systems running. Just as cars need regular oil changes and routine maintenance, HVAC systems run best when they are serviced regularly. To help avoid costly and emergent repairs down the road, schedule maintenance and seasonal tune-ups with Premier Comfort Heating and Air every six months.
Systems that aren’t maintained can experience a buildup of dust, debris and mold. They often stop working efficiently, due to contaminants and to parts that are no longer working at peak performance. When systems are compromised, they use more energy to provide the same level of heating and cooling as before. This can cause your energy bill to rise, costing you extra money every month.
Our HVAC Tune-Ups
Premier Comfort Heating and Air services heating and air conditioning systems, heat pumps, boilers and other HVAC systems. Two of our most popular services are the Furnace Comprehensive Tune-up and the Air Conditioning Comprehensive Tune-up.
Furnace Comprehensive Tune-Up — $105
- Ensure heat exchanger is intact and safe for use.
- Check thermostat for proper operation.
- Use state of the art combustion analyzer to ensure furnace is running safely and efficiently.
- Check flue gas and ambient air for carbon monoxide.
- Check gas pressure and adjust if needed.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Clean flame sensor.
- Ensure induced draft motor is working properly.
- Check Delta T and adjust if needed.
- Check venting and combustion air.
- Change filter.
- Clean burners.
Air Conditioning Comprehensive Tune-Up
- Measure blower motor amperage and voltage.
- Test thermostat for proper operation.
- Clean existing air filter if needed.
- Inspect bearing for wear and lubricate.
- Inspect indoor coil.
- Flush condensate drain and treat with anti-algae.
- Inspect condenser coil.
- Monitor operating pressures of refrigerant.
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation.
- Inspect electrical disconnect box for safe installation and proper rating.
- Inspect electrical wiring and tighten connections.
- Test and inspect contractors for burned or pitted contacts.
- Check electrical for exposed wiring.
- Inspect and test capacitors.
- Clean the condenser coil and remove any debris.
- Inspect fan blade.
- Check for proper operation of service valves.
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss.
- Measure the supply and return temperature differential.
Both the furnace and the air conditioner tune-ups include a tune-up of the water heater as well.
Why Choose Premier Comfort Heating and Air
Professional and thorough tune-ups are essential for the longevity of any heating and cooling system. Premier Comfort Heating and Air employs technicians who are dedicated to continuing education in order to remain up-to-date on the ever-changing industry standards. With over 10 years’ experience, we troubleshoot and maintain a variety of HVAC equipment with efficiency and precision.
When you call us for service, you get quality technicians who have passed background checks and drug screenings. We send only reliable and reputable workers to your home, who will take the time to answer questions with courtesy. As a family owned and operated HVAC company, Premier Comfort Heating and Air is dedicated to creating lasting professional relationships with our customers. Call us today to schedule a tune-up of your system in Brighton, Commerce City, Thornton and the surrounding areas.