Brighton Heat Pump Repair
Generally, a heat pump is a reliable heating and cooling system, but even the most reliable of machines can run into difficulties sometimes. These difficulties can be incredibly frustrating because your heat pump most likely runs all year round, and your comfort is highly dependent on it. At Premier Comfort, we completely understand all of this, so we provide the most efficient and affordable heat pump repair services in Brighton, Colorado.
Why Premier Comfort is the best choice for heat pump repairs in Brighton
Whether you're fighting the scalding summers or icy winters with a broken-down heat pump, we'll get there as soon as possible to help alleviate your struggles with incredible efficiency. Our team of honest and reliable HVAC professionals has years of experience in the field, which enables them to get the repairs done much quicker. Every member of our repair team has received full certifications from the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) program, which recognizes exceptional technical skills and training in the HVAC field.
Our diagnostic experts will thoroughly inspect your heat pump unit to find the evident and underlying problems. They'll patiently explain the problems to you in simpler terms to ensure you're on the same page. They'll communicate the estimated time required for repair and ensure you're comfortable with the steps they're taking. You can trust them to recommend nothing but the most vital repairs.
What are some signs your heat pump needs repairs?
Before your heat pump completely breaks down, it gives a few indications that it requires repairs. The five signs you should look out for are:
1. A marked increase in electricity bills: Heat pumps are among the most efficient heating systems because of their perfect energy usage. If you're seeing a consistent increase in electricity bills, your heat pump isn't functioning as efficiently as it should.
2. Limited airflow: The airflow function is one of the most vital aspects of your heat pump. If your unit isn't expelling as much air as it did before, it could indicate a blockage, dirty coils, or dirty air filters.
3. Excessive noise: It's normal for a heat pump to generate soft buzzing, humming, or clicking sounds. But if these noises are louder, and are accompanied by rattling or clacking, there may be something wrong with your unit. These noises can be due to your fan's motor issues or electrical issues.
4. Ice build-ups on coils: Ice build-up on the outdoor unit isn't always a cause for concern. It becomes a problem when the unit can't defrost them. It can indicate many serious issues, which are easier to fix the sooner they're identified.
5. Heating or cooling issues: This is the most evident indication that your heat pump needs repair. In addition to these issues, if your system isn't able to maintain consistent temperatures, has shorter cycles, and frequently turns on and off, it's time for a heat pump repair.
At Premier Comfort HVAC, we deal with these issues daily. We know how to get your heat pump repair done in no time! So, when you're experiencing these problems, give us a call!
Looking For An HVAC Service?
Get in contact with us today for more information and to schedule an HVAC service appointment!