Brighton Heat Pump Maintenance
If you're looking for a reliable HVAC for a heat pump installation in Brighton, Colorado, or its surrounding areas, your search has ended with Premier Comfort HVAC! We're a family-owned HVAC with 12 years+ of experience. We're focused on providing you with the ultimate comfort all year round.
Why choose Premier Comfort for heat pump installation?
Installing a heat pump can be complicated, but our expert team makes it look easy. We only hire the best NATE-certified HVAC professionals to ensure a smooth installation.
Our team is full of courteous, friendly, kind, and patient individuals. With them, your heat pump installation is a collaborative process. They work with you to determine what works best for you. Before making any major moves, they ensure you're 100% comfortable with them. If you have questions about the installation, you can rest assured they'll be patiently answered in simple terms. They'll be honest and realistic about the installation time and regularly update you on their progress to set your mind at ease.
We're licensed dealers of Bryant heat pumps. Bryant is a trusted name in the HVAC business that has provided comfort to millions of families for over a hundred years. When you choose Bryant, you know you're getting the best quality products that have been rigorously trusted to ensure the best standards.
We aim to establish a long-standing professional relationship built on trust and honesty, so you can rest assured we'll only recommend what's best for you.
Why you should pick a heat pump for your heating system
Heat pumps are often called the future of home heating for a good reason! They're steadily gaining popularity, and here's why they might be the perfect choice for your home:
1. All year-round usage: With many HVAC units, you can either get heating or cooling, which renders them useless for nearly half the year. But with heat pumps, you can get heating and cooling for optimal comfort.
2. Eco-friendly and energy-efficient HVAC solution: Many HVAC units use fuel to create energy, which leads to harmful emissions and a larger carbon footprint, but that's not the case with heat pumps! They extract and transfer heated air from the outside into your home without using any fuel, which makes them a lot more eco-friendly than other HVAC solutions. They can be up to 300% efficient.
3. Quieter operations: A heat pump may be quieter than traditional HVAC units. You can also find ultra-quiet alternatives that make negligible noise.
4. Safe HVAC solution: Since heat pumps don't use combustion to create heat, they're safer than other HVAC systems.
5. Lower maintenance costs: A heat pump doesn't require fuel. It's a lot cheaper to maintain than other HVAC systems.
6. Suitable for more homes: If your home doesn't have a duct system and you can't get one installed, a ductless mini-split heat pump is the best choice.
If you've decided that a heat pump is the way to go, you should contact Premier Comfort HVAC as soon as possible to get your heat pump installed in no time.
Looking For An HVAC Service?
Get in contact with us today for more information and to schedule an HVAC service appointment!